REMINDERS: (1) Have you taken our polls? (Very bottom of page)
(2) Obtain, Read, and Comment on the current book!
_____________________________________________

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I noticed this on Michael Connelly's site:

September 21, 2009. ABC TV Show Appearance
Castle
"Castle" is a 1 hour witty drama about a famous crime and horror novelist, Rick Castle, who helps the NYPD homicide department solve crimes. Michael Connelly will appear as himself in the season premiere, which airs September 21st at 10pm (EST). Check your local listings for time in your area.

I wonder if the show can maintain the same success that "Murder She Wrote" did years ago. Imagine, an author as detective! Jessica Fletcher, revived? I wonder.

I'll be watching, if for no other reason than to see the Connelly cameo. Hopefully for the series it can suck me in. I don't watch TV anymore, so it would be a hard sell.

No comments:

2009 POLL #2--Do Mystery Stories and Political Bias Mix? What is closest to your view?