REMINDERS: (1) Have you taken our polls? (Very bottom of page)
(2) Obtain, Read, and Comment on the current book!
_____________________________________________

Monday, February 11, 2008

Changing the due date starting with March book

When I started the blog, and posting the books to read each month, I thought it would be useful to leave a 10-15 day gap between the day that our town library book club finished the book and the date for our online readers to finish the book. I finding that to be a bad idea - mainly because it confuses me! Soooooo... I'm changing that plan. For our online readers, the current book is still due March 10, as posted. However beginning with the next book, Devil in a Blue Dress, the due date will be the 30th of each month. Thanks.

No comments:

2009 POLL #2--Do Mystery Stories and Political Bias Mix? What is closest to your view?